Pricing and Insurance Information:
The price list is as follows:
- Craniosacral Therapy €80 for the first session ( 1hr) and €60 therafter (45 mins)
- Physical Therapy €60 for the first session and €55 thereafter (45 mins)
- Manipulative Therapy €60 for the first session and €55 thereafter (45 mins)
- Pulsed Signal Therapy €400 per course of 9 sessions
- Homeopathy (including remedies) €120 for the first session and €90 thereafter (75 minutes)
- Homeopathy for two children or parent and child return session €110 (75 minutes)
- Osteopathy €80 for the first consultation (1 hr) and €60 thereafter (45 mins)
- Child centre method €80 (60 mins)
- Kinesiology €80 (60 mins)
- Psychotherapy €80 (60 mins)
Haven Therapies hold a 24hr notice cancellation policy. Unfortunately failure to do this incurs a 50% fee for the awaiting therapist. For appointments on Monday’s or post Bank Holiday booking’s, (ie. Tuesdays); we require notice on the previous Friday if you cannot attend. The clinic phone is not monitored over the weekend or outside of office hours. Thank you for your consideration with this.
These costs can be substantially reduced by doing the following:
Did you know that a refund on all the treatments listed above is available on most Irish health insurance plans? This enables patients to claim back some of the treatment fee.
Reimbursement rates vary depending on your policy so we recommend you contact your insurance provider for further information – V.H.I., Hibernian Aviva, Quinn Health Care and Garda Insurance. There is no longer any GAA cover available.
- €20 – €40 discount from your health insurance provider, depending upon your health plan
- As a tax payer you can then use the MED1 form to claim 20% tax relief on all medical bills.