Pricing and Insurance Information:
The price list is as follows:
- Craniosacral Therapy €70 for the first session ( 1hr)
- Homeopathy (including remedies) €70 for the first consultation (45 mins) and €50 thereafter (40 mins)
- Homeopathy Pregnancy visit including post labour remedies: €120 (1hr 15 mins)
- Osteopathy €70 for the first consultation (1 hr) and €60 thereafter (45 mins)
- Child centre method €100 (60 mins)
- Kinesiology €100 (60 mins)
- Psychotherapy €100 (60 mins)
- Sports Massage: €60 (60 mins) and €45 (45mins)
- Sports Injury treatment: €45 (40 mins) and €40 (30 mins)
- Sports specific rehabilitation programme: €60 (1hr)and €40 (30mins)
- Pulsed Signal Therapy €400 per course of 9 sessions
- Reflexology €45 (50 min session)
Haven Therapies hold a 24hr notice cancellation policy. Unfortunately failure to do this incurs a 50% fee for the awaiting therapist. For appointments on Monday’s or post Bank Holiday booking’s, (ie. Tuesdays); we require notice on the previous Friday if you cannot attend. The clinic phone is not monitored over the weekend or outside of office hours. Thank you for your consideration with this.
These costs can be substantially reduced by doing the following:
Did you know that a refund on all the treatments listed above is available on most Irish health insurance plans? This enables patients to claim back some of the treatment fee.
Reimbursement rates vary depending on your policy so we recommend you contact your insurance provider for further information – V.H.I., Aviva, Glo Health, Irish Health and Garda Medical Scheme. There is no longer any GAA cover available.
- €20 – €40 discount from your health insurance provider, depending upon your health plan
- As a tax payer you can then use the MED1 form to claim 20% tax relief on all medical bills.